We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
1. Data that we collect
We may collect various pieces of information if you seek to use the sManager app to manage your business.
We collect, store and process your data for processing your business operation and activities, and to provide you with our services. We may collect personal information including, but not limited to, your title, name, gender, date of birth, email address, postal address, delivery address, mobile number, payment details, payment card details, bank account details, income & expense details, bank kyc details,your phonebook & contacts, location, camera data & device information.
2. How we use your data
Generally, we will use the information you provide to enable us to process your business operations and to provide you with the services and information offered through our app and which you request.
Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make; audit the downloading of data from our app; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our app and customize them for users; identify visitors on our app; carry out research on our users' demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes. Subject to obtaining your consent we may contact you by email with details of other products and services.
However, through your usages of the app, we may require your permission to access data from your device & may use, store & upload these for below use cases.
- 2.1. Contact information access to create your profile and provide loan benefits.
- 2.2. GEO location information access to place a service order based on your location.
- 2.3. Camera and gallery access permissions for uploading product images to the inventory & also to upload the picture when applying for a profile or loan.
- 2.4. Your customer contact information access to generate reports based on your customer's transactions.
- 2.5. Your financial information is required to apply for loan on your behalf, if you intend to.
- 2.6 Your government provided documents are required to verify your profile created with your Contact information, described in 2.1 & to apply for a loan, described in 2.5.
3. Third Parties and Links
However, no financial & government provided personal identification data will be shared with any third party tools.
4. Data Security
We implement security safeguards designed to protect your data, such as HTTPS. We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. However, we cannot warrant the security of any information that you send us. There is no guarantee that data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.