Our top priority is to provide the best possible customer experience. However, we understand that there may be instances where an order needs to be canceled. Please take a moment to review our cancellation policy below.
Cancellation of an order can be initiated by either the customer or the business owner and is subject to the following guidelines:
- Customers are allowed to cancel their orders within 24 hours of placing them, provided that the products have been damaged due to intentional or accidental causes.
- Business owners may cancel an order within three working days if the ordered items are temporarily out of stock.
- If a customer cancels an order within 24 hours, they will receive a full refund of their advanced payment. However, if the cancellation is made after 24 hours, some processing fees may be deducted.
- If the business owner cancels an order within or after three working days, the customer will receive a refund of their advanced payment.
- To initiate a cancellation, customers can contact our customer support team or call the hotline number provided on the website.
- Please note that the cancellation policy may be modified or updated at any time, and any changes will be reflected on the website for the convenience of our customers.